Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Listing: Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Cookies

Well, I finally won the battle with pumpkin! After much experimentation and trial-and-error, I was able to create a really yummy spiced pumpkin pecan cookie. I'm really proud of how they turned out! With the soft center, crunchy pecans, and warm spiced pumpkin flavor, these cookies will be great for the holiday season.
Spiced Pumpkin Pecan Cookies, available on Etsy.

I'm planning on serving them at my Halloween party, and hopefully will be making them again for Thanksgiving.



It's been a while since I've added something new to the site. I'm very happy about it! Hopefully there will be much more to come, especially with the holidays coming up. I love holiday cookies. What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment